CAGT is the leading voice for gifted education in Colorado.
Through the vision and ongoing dedication of our members for more than 40 years, the programs that benefit over 66,000 gifted children today are a direct result of that support.
Join CAGT and lend your voice in helping to influence policy makers that Coloradans care about gifted children and gifted education!
- $40 per membership year and is available to individuals and families.
- A complimentary CAGT membership is included in a Conference registration.
- $150 per membership year and is available for educational institutions or corporations that would like to sponsor a school of their choice.
- Up to three additional names may be added per Institutional/Corporate Membership.
- Available for a one-time fee of $500