To watch all of the wonderful Conversations with CAGT – Season Archives scroll down and click one of the green buttons.
To view current sessions from this year’s Facebook Live, Conversations with CAGT – Season 3, click on the links below:
- Mark Hess –I Used to Be Gifted – 8/2/2022
- Karen Arnstein – The Gifted/2e Journey – The Parent’s Perspective – 8/16/2022
- Della Remack – The Learning Galaxy – 9/6/2022
- Stephanie Tolan – Dimensions of Intelligence – 9/20/2922
- Alena Treat – Transforming the INVISIBLE to VISIBLE for Gifted LGBTQ+ Students – 10/4/2022
- Helen Dudeney – What Do They Need Most – Gifted Youngsters are Still Children – 11/1/2022
- Gail Post – Gifted Parenting: The Essential Role of Self-Awareness – 11/15/22
- Joanne Foster – Procrastination and Gifted Learners –12/6/2022
- Todd Stanley – How Do We Motivate Gifted Children? – 1/3/2023
- Matt Zakreski – Understanding Sensory Processing in Neurodivergent Learners – 1/17/2023
- Jessica Manzone and Julia Nyberg – Creating Curriculum Opportunities for All through Home and Community Connections – 2/7/2023
- Mike Postma – Anxiety and its Impact on G/2e Children, Teens, and Young Adults – 2/21/2023
- Rebecca McKinney and Colleen Urlik – Developing Diverse Talents: The Intersection of General Education and Gifted Education – 3/7/2023
- Temple Grandin–Great Minds are Not All the Same –Presentation Slides 3/21/23
- Jennifer Harvey Sallin- Discovering One’s Giftedness as an Adult 4/4/23
- Linda Silverman – Still Gifted After All These Years – 4/18/23
- Adam Laningham- Gifted & Struggling: Emotional Support for Gifted & 2e Learners– 5/3/23
- PJ Sedillo- Gifted LGBTQ+ Stages of Identity – 5/16/23
WE ARE BACK FOR SEASON 3!! We hope you had a great summer and maybe had a chance to view some of the recorded conversations in our archives – there are a TON! This season the format is a bit different as we will be presenting live CWCs on the first and third Tuesdays of each month.
This season we have new sessions with more amazing gifted experts from Colorado, the nation and around the world. If you missed any conversations, or want to view them again, we have archived Seasons 1 and 2 for your convenience, just click the links below and peruse the many topics available for your viewing. We hope you can tune in live each first and third Tuesday on our Facebook page to view our Conversations with CAGT in real time at 5:00. You will be able to ask the CWC guest speaker any questions you might have about their session. Please come join us!
5/16/23 – PJ Sedillo- Cultural Responsiveness for GT LGBT+
*Click here to go to CAGT News for information on our next CWC!