Thank you for visiting the CAGT booth.
Here are the links for various handouts that we had at the conference, including the free college courses information!
Click on the links below to download the article.
- The Search for Shangri-La: Finding the Appropriate Educational Environment for Gifted and Twice-Exceptional Children, A Parents Guide
- "Do High Flyers Maintain Their Altitude? Performance Trends of Top Students"
- "Mind the (Other) Gap! The Growing Excellence Gap in K-12 Education"
- "Preparing the Next Generation of Stem Innovators: Identifying and Developing our Nation's Human Capital"
- "State of the Nation in Gifted Education
- "The Templeton National Report on Acceleration - A Nation Deceived: How Schools Hold Back America's Brightest Students"
- "Differences Between the Bright Child and the Gifted Learner"
- "10 Things All Administrators Should Know About Gifted Children"
- "Free Online College Courses-MOOCS"
- "Improving Outcomes for 2E Children" - Beverly Trail ("Copyyright 2013 NAGC. Reprinted with permission of NAGC. No further reprints are permitted without consent of NAGC")
- "Parenting Twice-Exceptional Children Through Frustration to Success" - Beverly Trail
- "RtI and Comprehensive Assessment - Cheryl Franklin-Rohr
- "Table 1: Comparisons of Characteristics of Gifted Students and Twice Exceptional Students"